Witt UK Group is renowned for its range of Axial-flow, Jet fans and Banana Fans, which are installed in tunnels worldwide.
Axial-flow fans are commonly used in shafts for tunnel ventilation or for exhaust fumes/smoke from the tunnel.
Jet fans are found in most tunnels throughout the world, and the Witt Group range is comprehensive, with various designs and accessories available.
The Witt Group is ideally placed to take on such turnkey projects with our large-scale new site operations and a flexible-multi skilled workforce. With its unique set up no other Fan manufacturer in the UK can offer such a one stop shop approach:
• Design ( 2D, 3D, CFD )
• Project Management ( Project specific in house engineers )
• Manufacturing & Assembly ( Fans, Electrical Control Panels, Dampers, Inverters, Motors, Acoustics & Control Panels )
• Installation ( Dedicated in house Engineers )
• Commissioning ( In house engineers )
• Service ( A team of nationwide engineers )